Windows 7 is a newer public release version of Microsoft Windows. Maybe many people will create a strong Windows 7 password to protect their computer data, but if you forgot Windows password by any chance, which may result in your computer data loss seriously, it will be a big problem for you to reset and recover it. You may ask that I forgot my Windows 7 password and how do I reset My Windows 7 password when locked out? However, you do not need to worry, there is a lot of ways to help you reset Windows 7 password easily.
In fact, forgotten Windows 7 password is not a big problem as long as you create a Windows 7 password reset disk in advance. A Windows 7 password reset disk can help you easily reset lost Windows 7 password if locked out of computer. If you didn't do this thing, you can also use some tools like Super Windows Password Reset to recover your Windows 7 password easily, and it will not make you lost your private data. Here are some steps to reset password for Windows 7, you may reset Windows 8 password in this way as well.
Please prepare a CD/DVD disk in your computer before creating the password reset disk.
1. Click Start button to select Control Panel.
2. Click on User Accounts and Family Safety, and then click on User Accounts.
3. Click on Create a password reset disk on the left of the following screen.
4. Click Next when the forgotten password wizard welcome screen appears.
5. Select your target device to create Windows 7 password recovery CD/DVD.
6. Type current user account password.
7. Click Ok when the password reset disk is created.
8. Click Finish when the completing screen comes up.
When the Windows 7 password reset disk is created, a file will appear on your CD/DVD. Please remember to place the CD/DVD in a safe place. Anyone can use it to reset Windows 7 password with it if he can get physical access to it.
1. Log on your computer with the target Windows account.
2. Enter a wrong password in the welcome screen password box, and hit Enter.
3. Click OK when the message that the user name or password is incorrect comes up.
4. Click on Reset password on the following screen.
5. Click Next when password reset wizard welcome screen appears.
6. Select the target password reset disk and enter Next.
7. Enter and confirm your new Windows password and click Next.
8. Click Finish to close the wizard.
9. Log on Windows 7 with the newly reset password.
These steps will be useful for resetting windows password of Windows 7 and Windows 8, XP, Vista, etc. You will never ask the questions like "How can I reset my forgotten Windows 7 password", because you can reset the forgotten password for Windows 7 now. Moreover, password reset disk can really save you a lot of trouble when you forgot Windows 8 password and locked out of computer. So don't forget a password reset disk before locked out of computer.
Download the free trial and start your password recovery work!