Firstly, Download Super Windows Password Reset v2.1 from http://www.passwordreset.biz/downloads/superwpr.exe
and install it on your desktop.
Step1. Burning your CD
a. Get a blank CD-R disc and have it ready
b. Run Super Windows Password Reset v2.1, Click "Burn DVDCD Disc" button.
c. Run Burn CD by double-clicking on Burn_CD.exe, it should be located on your desktop. The window below may appear. Click on Run.
d. In BurnCD's main window, click Browse.
e. In the Open window, locate SWPR.iso on your desktop, select it and click on Open to get back to the main window.
f.On the main window, click on Start.
g.Your CD drawer should open up. Insert a blank CD-R disc into the drive and close the drawer. Now click the OK button. Your CD will be created and ready to use in a few moments.
Step2. Boot the locked computer from CD/DVD and remove the password
1. Insert the newly created CD/DVD into the optical drive of the locked computer and reboot it.
When the CD/DVD boots, you could see Super Windows Password Reset initializing (see screenshot below). If so, continue to the next step. If the computer still boots from Windows, it's necessary for you to change your computer's Setup to make it boot from CD/DVD.
2. The program asks for the Windows installation hard drive volume. Enter the ID number of the hard drive volume that Windows is installed.
3. The program has detected all the user names of Windows and asks which user name password is to be removed. Enter the ID number for the User Name.
4. The program asks to confirm weather to remove the password or not. Enter "y" (yes) to confirm your action and "n" (no) to deny the action and hit "Enter".
5. The program asks whether to continue to remove passwords for other accounts. Enter "y" to continue and "n" to finish. Eject your USB from your computer first and press any key to restart the computer from Windows. Now you can log in Windows with an empty password (with no password).